Friday, April 22, 2011

overlooking the inverse namely ganzi Lin

Tribulus terrestris memories
I have always adored thistles on the road speeding past the fence is open brightly colored rose, Weiping said, this is not Tribulus terrestris, they neither prick, squid are likewise strong, artificially bred, as barrier plant, which is favor being given a long flowering time in general, form massive strains but also against anti-gray exhaust, large vitality. I wept, oh, poor plant.
all wanted Weiping said, I memorize once said once, yet she can no remember the outcome.
However, I remember so apparently, I think everyone's childhood memories there are always two doings is impressive scene in the bar, some of the screen as the movie routinely deeply into the classical scene in my idea, although in the end do not know why.
The thistle namely Manqiang it? becomes a secluded the hh landscape overlooking the hillside, and namely King stubbornly remain in my memory: the handsome boys in playing basketball tribunal, hillside collective kitchen floor, chamber II Kiriko the young couple happily doing the trays, overlooking the inverse namely ganzi Lin, drifted distant to soak into the depths of the scent, sweet with a small feud Tribulus terrestris, for well as far turn of the school is always in opaque fashions in the warm afterglow of sundown yellow. wet season to even better, hh Rose signed l r? was quite renowned I meditation, huh, huh. go to full to dripping, as if enjoying the breeze among the altitude of the mountain.
withdrew his hand Come above, extra hazardous. tetracyclic pocket over send me family, I was genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment