Saturday, April 23, 2011

mentioned were morbid and so on

Painting and Calligraphy of the article: creek island (Jiang Shu Qu)
I do not favor to eat vegetables, annual circular, eat all the vegetables together, no more than a basket, it is few, accordingly, often denounced by family members , said were unhealthy and so on, but no matter how broken the daytime, I still kept at a distance of vegetables, unless Qiazhao neck hard my mouth, otherwise, typically the face of a chart of edible, I will premier flesh to annihilate, and symbolic use chopsticks to pick a few vegetables and leaves, barely eat one, to show esteem because the family.
objection when combined with state, hard to refute! I was that much, really tin not find grounds for resistance, meantime still focusing instead on meat every day, but not always practical to eat, stewed meat, particularly when the bites, whether the ear always accompanied by also explicit, so do not eat vegetables in order to prove tin be very mighty, specially today, rummaging, I've bought into a home to bury, beating from upright to make a meat beast.
When I open this dusty books, is trying to search for certify when they deliberately found a detailing, really interested me This paperback tells of the German Gunther Roman Empire in the diet, said in Rome namely year, the wine is the most popular beverage, in order to deploy savor, then increase in the brandy honey, rosin and additional spices, but many people will take the chance to incorporation of I rely on! I always thought namely only immediately in China, will occur to the breast in the eternal, so 天下乌鸦一般黑, all lucrative, will show the fuck a morality.
back story for the vegetables, that I did not rubbish, Egypt to Greece, Rome, to medieval Europe and modern times, Westerners do fewer to eat vegetables, green vegetables is warmhearted accepted in Europe, alternatively eighteen years, a few things.
I do not mention do not eat vegetables Well, I average. is that eating vegetables is nice, but do not eat it, there is indeed no problem, not as one-sided conclusions of public attitude now seems to eat it, how and how it will. In fact, it would not be how to do so!
Westerners do not eat vegetables before, did not affect the development of family level, still are able-bodied. Moreover, the terms oriental, before the Mongols, Tibetans, are also not Ethnic eating vegetables, merely also penetrated human unhealthy, vegetables respective apt the southern folk, they do not eat vegetables, Mongols, Tibetans, more tough decisions based aboard the body, all are the huge lad.
then to me as one instance I eat vegetables, quite juvenile old, is the same for able-bodied! So, do not eat vegetables, then nobody, no need to listen to what confidence, without others, and hear to the belief!
In truth, strictly speaking male, truly should be divided into 2 varieties of carnivorous and herbivorous, it namely the only scientific opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment